The FIRST Wellness Tourism Association
International Wellness Tourism Conference will now be a Virtual event!
Formerly scheduled to take place at WTA Member property Carillon Miami Wellness Resort, the first International Wellness Tourism Conference will now be a virtual event. The Board of Directors selected to move to a virtual platform for the health and safety of all, as the number of Covid cases continues to escalate.
There are many conferences and summits out there today, but this is one of the few that will be totally devoted to Wellness Tourism. Our 2021 Annual General Meeting will be incorporated into the event.
Why you should attend:
- As travel resumes wellness will be a top priority as so many more of us have come to realize the true importance of good health and wellbeing.
- You’ll learn about new developments and new challenges and how others in the industry are responding and coping as the industry rebounds.
- You’ll have the opportunity to network with others in the industry and/or learn from them.
EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMMING includes:
• Post Pandemic Developments (trends/challenges) as the Industry Recovers
• An In-Depth Look at the 2021 Wellness Travel Consumer Survey
• Medical Wellness: What suppliers and agents need to know
• Opening up to diversity, inclusivity, and accessibility of wellness travel
• Post-Covid Customer Service/ Attracting new hires and working around staffing shortages
You’ll find the agenda, presentation topics, and speakers (confirmed to date) here:
REGISTRATION FEE ($USD):