Announcing the FIRST Wellness Tourism Association
International Wellness Tourism Conference!
Register today – space is limited.
Our 2021 Annual General Meeting will be incorporated into the FIRST Wellness Tourism Association – International Wellness Tourism Conference!
The host hotel is WTA Member property Carillon Miami Wellness Resort. The Board of Directors selected Carillon Miami for many reasons including that it is just a 25-minute drive from Miami International Airport – a direct, non-stop flight from most other major airports.
There are many conferences and summits out there today, but this is one of the few that will be totally devoted to Wellness Tourism.
Why you should attend:
- As travel resumes wellness will be a top priority as so many more of us have come to realize the true importance of good health and wellbeing.
- You’ll learn about new developments and new challenges and how others in the industry are responding and coping as the industry rebounds.
- You’ll have the opportunity to network with others in the industry and/or learn from them.
EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMMING includes:
• Post Pandemic Developments (trends/challenges) as the Industry Recovers
• An In-Depth Look at the 2021 Wellness Travel Consumer Survey
• Medical Wellness: What suppliers and agents need to know
• Opening up to diversity, inclusivity, and accessibility of wellness travel
• Post-Covid Customer Service/ Attracting new hires and working around staffing shortages
CONFERENCE PACKAGE includes:
✅ Educational sessions
✅ September 28: Welcome Reception
✅ September 29: Coffee Break, Lunch
✅ September 30: Coffee Break, Lunch, Farewell Dinner
✅ One touchless treatment
✅ Optional group fitness activities
✅ 15% off spa treatments
✅ Tax & gratuities
✅ Plus plenty of time for networking
REGISTRATION FEE ($USD):
If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, please send an email to: email@example.com and we will respond with further information and the next steps, including details on how to book your accommodations via our reserved block at Carillon Miami Wellness Resort.
(Please remember: space is limited so reserve your space soon.)
See you in Miami!